Are you a marketer who thrives on diverse work that is always changing and evolving? Are you meticulous in managing and distributing marketing and administrative information? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Unions exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB, creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will provide project and administrative support in the areas of marketing and sales.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator has an aptitude for prioritizing, attention to detail, and clear and effective communication. He/she/they have a knack for anticipating what’s next and flourishes in an environment with a flexible working style of both planned and responsive work.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with project coordination and execution of campaigns and events
- Create surveys and compile results
- Assist with monitoring and content curation for multiple digital platforms
- Produce customized marketing materials and ads for digital and traditional media
- Provide creative ideas for marketing projects and promotions that champion the Credit Union brand
- Coordinate the production and distribution of externally developed marketing materials
- Source, order and maintain inventory of branded promotional items
- Prepare marketing reports for Management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support sales and work in collaboration with other departments
- Act as Community Champion by exploring and coordinating initiatives befitting OMISTA’s commitment to community
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ability to pivot and prioritize tasks
- Possess a creative mind with superb written, verbal, and proofreading skills
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Build rapport and relate well with other departments
Education and Experience
- Completion of a post-secondary program in marketing, communications, or business, or one or two years of proven work experience in marketing
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Experience in graphic design is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office and a variety of social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, and social media management tools
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry an asset
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Occasional
Location: Moncton, NB
Work Environment: Head Office / Flexible
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: October 12, 2020
Application ID: 2020 09-001
Email cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.