Financial Service Representative I, Permanent Full-Time, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Eagle River Credit Union, NL
Are you looking to advance your career with a successful and stable organization that has abundant opportunity for advancement? Are you interested in impacting the lives of those in your local community?
Eagle River Credit Union is expanding and looking for driven individuals with the desire to work in a busy, solutions-focused and member driven environment and share in our success as we continue to grow!
Using an enthusiastic approach, the Financial Services Representative creates unique and loyal relationships with members. You sell personal benefits based on member’s needs and reviews additional membership opportunities at the time of each interaction. The Branch FSR is a multi-tasking employee, who must remain knowledgeable in the full suite of ERCU’s products and service and in all aspects of Branch operations.
Main responsibilities and focus
- Managing the relationships of members in a defined portfolio to increase member loyalty, actively market the full suite of ERCU products and services and expand member relationships.
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Markets to members various deposit services including term deposits, RRSPs, RESPs, RRIFs, etc. (as appropriate) or refers to Financial Planning Representatives where required.
- Provide information to the membership/applicants concerning the different types of loans offered, the terms and interest rates, and the documentation needed to be considered for a loan.
- Presents and explains products and services and cross-selling on the benefits of utilizing other Credit Union services in all your face-to-face and telephone interactions with members.
- Resolving problems or discrepancies concerning member accounts promptly and within assigned timelines.
- Plays an active role in the Branch’s cooperative and social responsibility (CSR) partnerships as well as the event marketing and outreach activities happening throughout the year.
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you describe yourself as someone with a can-do attitude, member focused with strong attention to detail, have outstanding communication skills, have a professional presentation, and willing to work as part of a team as well as independently.
We offer very competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, and performance bonuses.
Applications close on July 31st.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or by mail to:Human Resources Department Eagle River Credit Union PO Box 29 L’Anse au Loup, NL A0K 3L0 Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women, to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.