Branch Administration Officer, Évangéline-Central Credit Union, Wellington, PEI
Évangéline-Central Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of a Branch Administration Officer, 1 year renewable term, in our Wellington Branch. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Évangéline-Central Credit Union is a full service financial institution with an asset size of over 146 million, a membership of over 8,850 and 3 branches located in Wellington, Tyne Valley and O’Leary. Our objective is to become the financial institution of choice that delivers competitive and innovative solutions to enhance its members’ financial well-being.
The Branch Administration Officer will be responsible for:
- Analyzing needs and assist current and potential members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs
- Responding to member and potential member inquiries
- Processing and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Completing various assigned administrative tasks
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Responsible for the daily administration of the treasury, including ensuring adequate cash on hand and within regulated limits, adheres to strict compliance regarding cash balancing and keeping accurate records
- Provides administrative service including the preparation of reports, checking reports, answering phones, data input, wire transfers, registering collateral as security, sending daily deposits, etc.
- Must be able to handle card issues
- Provides support as back up MSR when required
- Maintaining a current knowledge of all administrative functions within the department
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a one to two year post-secondary business program and/or have a minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training in a financial institution. Candidates will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Being bilingual would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word etc…)
- Experience working with cash and in a customer service environment would be an asset
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Strategic Orientation
This is a full time position at 39.5 hours per week. Salary is commensurate with experience. É-CCU offers a competitive benefits package.
Application deadline is September 29, 2017. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Terry Wood, HR Officer Évangéline-Central Credit Union 512 Main Street PO Box 279 O’Leary, PE C0B 1V0 E-mail: email@example.com (Please send in MS word format)
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.