Administration Coordinator, Full-time, 1-year Contract, OMISTA Credit Union, Moncton, NB
OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide A Better Way To Bank – one that operates with the best interests of our customers and communities in mind. We believe in investing in something bigger…each other.
OMISTA Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $297 million in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. As one of the most vibrant Credit Unions in New Brunswick, OMISTA is proud to be a certified B Corporation™, which means we are committed to enhancing our communities through economic, social and environmental objectives. B Corps are better companies – better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.
Opportunity: Administration Coordinator, Full-time, 1-year contract, Moncton, NB
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- Verify compliance with prescribed regulations policies and procedures
- Plan, develop and execute compliance reviews of the credit union branches, including transactions, activities, records, ledgers or accounts. Test for thoroughness, accuracy, compliance with established policies, procedures, objectives and legislation. Ensure legislative changes are communicated, procedures updated to accommodate changes.
- Provide administrative support to centralized operational functions, which include, but are not limited to card reports, fraud warnings and skimming reports, monthly CRA reports, annual reports to Concentra (RRPS’s RRIFS and TFSA’s), etc.
- Provide support to accounting and collections via internal account reconciliations and processing LOC late charges
- Primary back-up for the Clearing position
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration
- Creative and resourceful
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Deadline: August 24, 2016
As a standard component of the OMISTA recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete behavioural profiling assessment.