Administration Officer, Advance Savings Credit Union, Moncton, NB
Advance Savings Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of Administration Officer. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Administration/Training Coordinator.
Advance Savings Credit Union is a full service financial institution with a membership of over 8400 and 4 branches located in Moncton, Riverview, Petitcodiac, and Rexton.
The Administration Officer works in a team environment and will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The preparation of reports, checking reports, answering phones, data input, wire transfers, account reconciliations, along with other administrative tasks.
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union and have the ability to answer questions for branch staff and members
- Providing support services and back up to branches to foster a sales environment
- Maintain a current knowledge of all administrative functions to provide back up for other Admin Team members
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a one to two year post-secondary business program and/or have a minimum of two years related experience and/or training in a financial institution. Candidates will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate time management skill with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc)
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week. Salary is commensurate with experience. Advance Savings Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Application close date is Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:Christina Ellard, Admin/Training Coordinator Advance Savings Credit Union 141 Weldon Street, Moncton, NB E1C 5W1
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.