Administrative Assistant – Victory Credit Union
Victory Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with 3 branch locations serving our members throughout Hants County. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. This is a full time position requiring some flexibility in work hours. The incumbent will have a degree or diploma in Office Administration and a minimum of one year experience.
- communicates with members through meaningful conversations to understand their needs
- promotes products and services available such as loans, mortgages, deposits, mutual funds, credit cards and account packages based on members needs
- provides exceptional member service
- greets members and directs to appropriate person
- acts as secretary to the Board of Directors (requires some evenings) – organizes Board meetings, files, and take minutes for Board related meetings
- compiles and updates policy/procedure as needed
- completes reports/reminders for management team/coordinates meetings and conference calls
- coordinates branch and lender schedule and makes appointments
- are you confident, competitive and professional in building relationships?
- are you organized, efficient and have a desire to help the team grow?
- do you have a passion for helping others reach financial success?
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
Susan Fletcher, Manager HR/Member Services
PO Box 340, 150 Wentworth Road, Windsor, NS B0N 2T0
We wish to thank applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date for this position is January 24, 2020.