Administrative Assistant, Wealth Management, Bayview Credit Union, Saint John, NB
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a part time Wealth Management Administrative Assistant in Saint John, NB. This position will report to the Retail Banking Manager.
The successful candidate will provide administrative as well as audit/compliance support to the wealth management advisors in order to ensure the department work flow runs smoothly which ultimately provides an excellent customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Very strong administrative (post secondary in Administration is a definite asset) and exemplary computer skills (intermediate competency level or above in Microsoft Office products)
- Past work experience within the investment/insurance/financial industry is key
- Attention to detail, accuracy and superior organizational skills are a must
- You excel at taking initiative and being proactive to ensure the best possible solutions and processes are in place for the team to thrive
- A clear communicator (both verbal and written) who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with the public and co-workers
- You have developed and maintain a positive attitude
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record check and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing by January 30, 2018, including all relevant qualifications and references to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.