Credit Union Atlantic is a locally owned financial institution serving the needs of individuals and businesses in the Halifax Regional Municipality. With over 17,000 members, Credit Union Atlantic is one of the largest credit unions in Atlantic Canada and has eight locations in the Halifax Regional Municipality. Our success is the result of the quality of our employees who are committed to exceptional customer service and team orientation. CUA would like to invite qualified, enthusiastic and committed individuals to apply for the following career opportunity:
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Services, the Administrative Assistant is required to carry out various administrative tasks including general office support, secretarial duties, data management and reporting, and electronic and paper-based document management. The Administrative Assistant consistently provides a strong level of administrative support various management positions as required.
As the successful candidate, you are an experienced Administrative Professional possessing high-level experience with MS Office Suite ad file and data management. Your strong attention to detail is complemented by your solid ability to prioritize and multi-task a variety of ongoing projects / requests. You have excellent typing skills, including speed and accuracy. Providing exceptional customer service internally is important in this role, as is the ability to problem solve, listen, understand and respond to various requests.
Job Accountabilities: (Included, but not limited to)
- Provides general administrative support such as word processing, maintaining filing, data entry / management and other general office administration;
- Provides secretarial support to various management positions as required;
- Ensures an outstanding quality of service experience for all internal customer interactions and external customer interactions;
- Typing, formatting documents, working with tables, report assembly;
- Establishes and maintains electronic and hard-copies of files and records; and,
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years in an administrative support role;
- Completed a two (2)-year office administration course from a recognized institution;
- High school diploma or GED; and,
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Closing date for this opportunity is Tuesday, January 14, 2013.
Method of Applying: We are friends of the environment and therefore a resume-less organization. All applicants are required to complete an online application located at www.cuacareers.ca. We thank everyone for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA team!