Administrator I, Corporate Services
Atlantic Central is looking for an Administrator I, Corporate Services to provide administrative, program and project support to the Corporate Services Division which includes Atlantic Central and League Savings and Mortgage Corporate Services Departments; Legal Services; Policy, Procedures and Documents; and Project Management and Premises.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, the Administrator I, Corporate Services is responsible for:
- Providing high quality confidential administrative support, project support and other general office administration to the Corporate and Legal Services departments.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, reservations, and logistical arrangements for meetings, training sessions and other functions and providing assistance to presenters/facilitators.
- Coordinating and maintaining the LSM Deposit Procedures Manual and other corporate information materials.
- Conducting daily rate surveys, agent rate surveys and communicating the results.
- Serving as the administrator for the corporate services sections of the extranet; the Filogix and Verafin programs; and the LSM website.
- Maintaining the training committee promotional items inventory and coordinating the distribution of promotional items.
- Assisting with the updating of corporate minute books, tracking and obtaining signatures on agreements and processing department invoices.
- Maintaining legal reference materials, legal library system, company policies and guidelines.
- Preparing reports, training materials, procedure documents and coordinating communications as required.
- Maintaining master listing of premises assets and schedule for the premises function.
- Acting as the primary back-up to the Administrator II, Corporate Services; and Administrator, Financial Services; and Corporate Paralegal and Compliance Administrator in their absence.
- Completing other projects and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have successfully completed a diploma in office administration plus has 3-5 years relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful candidate will also have the following skill set:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated proficiency in recording and transcribing minutes
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating, composing and editing written materials
- Demonstrated excellence in the mechanics of writing (proofreading for grammar, spelling, etc.)
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
This is a full-time position and is rated a Salary Level CU-3 ($33,670 – $39,612). Atlantic Central offers a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity to participate in the Performance Sharing Incentive Plan.
Applications will close on Thursday, July 12, 2012. Interested candidates should forward their résumé, in confidence, to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 9200, Station A
Halifax, NS B3K 5N3
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (When sending applications by e-mail, please send in MS Word format)