Administrator, PEI Office – summer term position – Atlantic Central
Atlantic Central provides liquidity management, payments processing and trade association services that support the credit unions of Atlantic Canada. The Central provides leadership, advocacy and a range of support services in the fulfillment of these key functions. League Savings and Mortgage (“LSM”) is a subsidiary of Atlantic Central and provides commercial and retail mortgage financing and investment products and services in support of credit unions, credit union members, and through broker services.
Atlantic Central (Charlottetown Branch) is currently accepting applications for a summer term position of Administrator, PEI Office to provide administrative and reception support to the PEI office.
Reporting to the Director, Product Solutions, the Administrator, PEI Office will be responsible for:
- Preparing correspondence and providing administrative support to the Cooperative Social Responsibility (CSR) activities and projects; including:
– Data gathering and analysis to measure program impact.
– Supporting the development of Key Performance Indicators and establishing processes to measure responsible business practices.
- Tracking and monitoring sponsorship program, including reporting.
- Working with the director in the development of a scorecard for an internal awards program.
- Acting as primary backup to the Administrator, Business Solutions during absences including responding to phone inquiries, greeting visitors and directing inquiries upon determining the nature of their business.
- Completing other duties and projects as may be assigned.
The successful candidate will be working towards completing a certificate or degree in Business Administration. The successful candidate will also have the following skill set:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientaion
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
Hours of Work:
Please note that this is a 15-week summer term position and the hours of work per week are 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (desired start date May 21, 2019). This position will be paid hourly at $15.37 an hour plus vacation pay.
Applications will close on Friday, April 5, 2019.
Interested candidates should forward their résumé, in confidence, to:
Human Resources Department
6074 Lady Hammond Road
Halifax, NS B3K 2R7
(When sending applications by e-mail, please send in MS Word format)