Assistant Branch Manager – Bayview Credit Union DZ
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
Saint John Regional Hospital branch, Saint John, NB
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER reporting to the Branch Manager at our Hospital location. With guidance and support from the Branch Manager this individual will be responsible to manage the day to day operation of the branch including supervision and coaching of staff as well as management of investment and loan portfolio. They will ensure all investment and lending activities are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Experienced in consumer lending and investments in a financial institution along with strong administration skills
- Supervisory skills preferred
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
- A believer in the collaborative team concepts of leadership and operations, able to lead and develop the branch and achieve exceptional results in a team environment
- Proven needs-based relationship selling experience utilizing coaching and a team leadership approach
- Experience within a branch environment demonstrating compliance with sound business credit judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as tact and diplomacy
- Team player who is recognized among your peers as a coach/mentor with a solid work ethic and superior communication skills
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.