Bilingual Member Service Representative, Évangéline-Central Credit Union, Wellington, PEI
Évangéline-Central Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a Bilingual Member Service Representative, in our Wellington Branch. This is a 1 year renewable term position. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager.
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Using various types of media, you will be proactive in contacting members, ensuring that their financial needs are being met.
- Proactively assesses members’ needs to identify and provide financial solutions
- Through understanding your members’ needs, provide information and solutions to meet sales and member service targets
- Processing and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Completing various assigned administrative tasks
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
The successful candidate will have a minimum high school education and the incumbent will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both French and English
- Strong communication skills in both French and English
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Be very comfortable working in a team environment
- Experience working with cash and in a customer service environment would be an asset
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Strategic Orientation
This is a full time position at 39.5 hours per week. Salary is commensurate with experience. É-CCU offers a competitive benefits package.
Application deadline is September 29, 2017. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Terry Wood, HR Officer Évangéline-Central Credit Union 512 Main Street PO Box 279 O’Leary, PE C0B 1V0 E-mail: email@example.com (Please send in MS word format)
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.