Branch Administration Officer, Évangéline-Central, Wellington
Évangéline-Central Credit Union, a full service financial institution with an asset size of 159 million, a membership of over 8600, and 3 branches located in Wellington, Tyne Valley, and O’Leary, is currently accepting applications for the full time (39.5hrs) position of Branch Administration Officer in our Wellington Branch. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager.
The Branch Administration Officer will be responsible for:
- Analyzing needs and assist current and potential members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs
- Responding and troubleshooting member and potential member inquiries and issues
- Processing and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Responsible for the daily administration of the treasury, including ensuring adequate cash on hand and within regulated limits, adheres to strict compliance regarding cash balancing and keeping accurate records
- Provides administrative support and back up for Member Service Reps and Receptionist when required
- Maintaining a current knowledge of all administrative functions within the department
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a one to two year post-secondary business program and/or have a minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training in a financial institution. Candidates will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word etc…)
- Experience working in the financial industry will be considered an asset
This is a full time position at 39.5 hours per week. Salary is commensurate with experience. É-CCU offers a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining a successful credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Application deadline is September 24th, 2018. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Terry Wood, HR Officer
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please send in MS word format)
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.