Branch Administration Support Clerk, Valley
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150 Million in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union has a need for full time Branch Administration Support Clerk to cover a one year maternity leave
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Does multitasking come naturally to you?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Are you interested in future opportunities?
- Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
- Do you believe in community involvement?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for a full time Branch Administration Support Clerk at our Head Office location to cover a one year maternity leave in our Head Office location.
Reporting to the Manager, Credit Risk, the Branch Administration Support Clerk provides lending administration support to all Branches with respect to accounts, registration of security, insurance, and administration, auditing and communicating with Branches.
Training will be provided prior to the commencement of the maternity leave. Following the term, there will be potential to move into other roles at VCU.
- Certificate or diploma in a related field
- 1-3 years experience in a financial institution, call centre, administration role in a medium to large size business, or similar experience
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Office applications
- Clear communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Katelyn Perron, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com, please quote job number VCU-024-2018.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: January 1, 2019