Branch Manager, Bayview Credit Union
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time BRANCH MANAGER. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer. As a manager and leader of your branch sales and service team you will be responsible for the overall success of your branch. Your role is to deliver branch business plan growth, manage, coach and support employees on developing, managing and growing profitable member relationships. This position is responsible for member service, monitoring and controlling branch income and expense accounts.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
Strong experience in consumer lending and investments in a financial institution along with strong administration skills (minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory level is preferred)
- Proven needs-based relationship selling experience utilizing coaching and a team leadership approach
- Post secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- Proficient in computer applications relevant to the position (MS Office products).
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
- A believer in the collaborative team concepts of leadership and operations, able to lead and develop the branch and achieve exceptional results in a team environment
- Experience within a branch environment demonstrating compliance with sound business credit judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as tact and diplomacy
- Team player who is recognized among your peers as a coach/mentor with a solid work ethic and superior communication skills
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:Ginny Hourihan, CHRP Human Resources Manager Bayview Credit Union email to: email@example.com
Closing date: May 31, 2016
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.