Branch Manager, Credit Union Atlantic
Credit Union Atlantic (CUA) is a locally owned financial institution serving the needs of individuals and businesses in Nova Scotia, predominantly in the Halifax market. With over 18,000 members and eight convenient locations, CUA is the largest credit union in Nova Scotia and one of the largest credit unions in Atlantic Canada. Our success is the result of the quality of our employees who are committed to exceptional customer service and team orientation. CUA would like to invite qualified, enthusiastic and committed individuals to apply for the following career opportunity:
Reporting to the Vice President of Member Services, the Branch Manager is responsible to lead the branch team in sales results, exceptional service, business development activities and people management. The position is accountable for: 1. executing all aspects of the Member Experience Model; 2. attracting, retaining and growing the membership base; 3. motivating, coaching and developing the skills and competencies of staff; and, 4. achieving all established branch business and operational targets.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability to lead a sales and service team in the development and performance of all branch sales activities and to generate and maintain maximum business volumes and related revenues, consistent with the objectives of CUA. You are experienced in leading, coaching, motivating, and rewarding staff in meeting or exceeding business targets. You are highly energetic with a strong sales orientation as well as the ability to ensure exceptional service for all current and prospective member interactions. As a strong community leader, you actively provide and promote CUA within the community through effective outreach and involvement that aligns with CUA’s strategic priorities.
- Possess an undergraduate degree or diploma with an emphasis in Business or Commerce, with a minimum of six years relevant experience, including three to five years supervisory experience, in a financial institution; or equivalent combination of training or experience.
- Strong experience in financial advice and planning.
- Expert in general banking services, including detailed knowledge of financial products and services.
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills.
- Superior sales and sales management skills with a proven record or results.
- Superior knowledge of financial products and services.
- Strong service orientation, focused on achieving exceptional service standards.
- Proven ability to lead a team and to help them achieve their full individual and collective potential.
Method of Applying:
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as providing your salary expectations. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA Team!
Closing date for this opportunity is July 10, 2015.