Branch Manager, Eagle River Credit Union, Humber Valley Branch
Eagle River Credit Union is currently seeking an enthusiastic and results focused Branch Manager for our Humber Valley Branch located in Deer Lake, NL. The primary responsibilities and expectations include:
- Leading a team of employees to deliver superior member service by ensuring every employee has clear understanding of performance expectations and the personal contributions they make to the team.
- Implement branch and individual sales, service and operational effectiveness plans which support the achievement of the business plan.
- Monitor the completion of Operational Effectiveness requirements outlined in our Policies and Procedures and other communications as received to manage risk within acceptable limits.
- Exercising your knowledge and experience in retail and commercial credit underwriting to support reaching Branch sales goals and supporting the Credit Union’s growth and sustainability.
- Develop and maintain a network in the community to enhance the visibility of the Credit Union and to build a strong referral source for new potential business.
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you describe yourself as someone who can develop and maintain effective relationships; coach, manage, and motivate a team; implement strategic and tactical management decisions, and ensures profitable new business development results.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan and performance bonuses.
Deadline for consideration of applications closes on May 29, 2015.
If this job sounds like something you would both enjoy and excel at we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca
or by mail to:Human Resources Department Eagle River Credit Union 1 Church Street Deer Lake, NL A8A 1C9
Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.