Branch Manager, Eagle River Credit Union (Labrador)
Eagle River Credit Union is currently seeking an enthusiastic and results focused Branch Manager for our Happy Valley Goose Bay Branch. The primary responsibilities and expectations include:
- Leading a team of employees to deliver superior member service by ensuring every employee has clear understanding of performance expectations and the personal contributions they make to the team.
- Implement branch and individual sales, service and operational effectiveness plans which support the achievement of the business plan.
- Monitor the completion of Operational Effectiveness requirements outlined in our Policies and Procedures and other communications as received to manage risk within acceptable limits.
- Exercising your knowledge and experience in retail and commercial credit underwriting to support reaching Branch sales goals and supporting the Credit Union’s growth and sustainability.
- Develop and maintain a network in the community to enhance the visibility of the Credit Union, and to build a strong referral source for new potential business.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or by mail to:Human Resources Department Eagle River Credit Union PO Box 29 L’Anse au Loup, NL A0K 3L0
Included in our comprehensive compensation package is a monthly housing benefit.
Applications close on November 7, 2014.
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you describe yourself as someone who can develop and maintain effective relationships; coach, manage, and motivate a team; implement strategic and tactical management decisions, and ensures profitable new business development results.
If this job sounds like something you would both enjoy and excel at, we would like to hear from you.
Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women, to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.