Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution. Located in beautiful Annapolis Valley, it has 8 branches, 75 employees, and over $130 Million in assets. It was selected by East Kings Chamber of Commerce as the best large business of the year for 2011.
Valley Credit Union requires a Branch Manager. The Branch Manager is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating the operations and business development and retention efforts of the credit union in delivering quality financial products and services to current and prospective customer-owners. The incumbent provides effective leadership to champion the staff in the delivery of branch growth, profitability, business development and retention, and customer-owner satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 6 to 9 years of relative experience within a financial institution
- 3 to 5 supervisory experience
- University degree in Business or Commerce
- Thorough knowledge of Consumer Credit and working knowledge of Commercial Credit
- Or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Advanced levels of the following core behavioural competencies:
- Change Leadership
- Building Relationships and Partnerships
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Team Leadership
- Developing Others
- Strategic Orientation
- Demonstrated track record of high quality lending
- Proven history of sales results
Salary will be in accordance with experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Valley Credit Union offers an extensive benefits package.
Please forward resumes in confidence by January 30th, 2014 to:
Bill Falconer, VP Organizational Development
Head Office, PO Box 70, Waterville, NS, B0P 1V0
Phone: 902-538-4516 ext 4516 Fax: 902-538-4529
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.