Community Credit Union Ltd. is currently accepting applications for the position of full time Branch Officer in their Witless Bay, NL Branch. Reporting to the General Manager, the Branch Officer is responsible for managing, directing, coordinating operations and business development.
- Managing the overall branch operations; including deposit and loan portfolios and collections
- Business development and relationship building
- Delivery of consistent, high quality service in the branch to meet or exceed member expectations and service standards
- Managing risk and ensuring policies and procedures are followed to minimize fraud and irrecoverable losses
- Processing and reviewing loan applications and assessing credit risk
- Managing delinquency control and branch collection activities
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Promotion of the credit union
The Branch Officer will have successfully completed a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business or Commerce plus have three to five years relevant experience in a financial institution; or equivalent combination of training and experience in credit management.
The incumbent will have:
- Minimum hiring qualifications and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated business acumen, organizational skills and flexibility to adapt easily to change
- Exceptional task management skills adhering to timelines and deadlines
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to evaluate effective solutions
- Ability to multitask and self-manage
- Proven innovative and strategic thinking
Community Credit Union offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Applications close on March 25 th 2014.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Community Credit Union
PO Box 1115
Marystown, NL A0E 2M0
OR email: email@example.com
Community Credit Union wishes to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.