Casual Member Experience Representative (4 positions), Valley Credit Union, NS
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150 Million in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union has an immediate need for 4 Casual Member Experience Representatives.> Do you enjoy interacting with people? > Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work? > Do you see people first, not a number? > Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail? > Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities? > Are you looking for a supportive team environment? > Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for Casual Member Experience Representatives with possible potential to move into a part time and/or full time position.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Processing transactions and bill payments
- Having meaningful conversations
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Balancing cash
- Reaching out to our members we don’t see on a regular basis
- Providing support
- Completion of high school or GED and up to one year of related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in the financial industry will be considered an asset
- Ability to travel throughout all 7 branches, providing coverage as needed
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Katelyn Perron, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: February 25, 2018