Casual, Part-Time Financial Services Representative, New Ross Credit Union, NS
New Ross Credit Union is a full service, financial co-operative focused on the needs of our members and communities to provide the best financial advice to assist you in reaching your financial goals. New Ross Credit Union serves more than 2600 members from two branches, located in New Ross and Chester Basin. Locally owned and operated and community minded, New Ross Credit Union provides convenient banking options to allow our members to access the products and services they need when, where and how it works best for them.
New Ross Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a Casual, Part-Time Financial Services Representative. The successful candidate will work between both our New Ross and Chester Basin locations and will report directly to the Branch Administrator. Hours worked will be dependent on schedule demands, however, guaranteed hours will be 10 hours per week.
The successful candidate will consistently provide a high-quality customer service experience for all members of New Ross Credit Union, with their main focus including:
- Responding to member inquiries
- Analyzing needs and assisting members to utilize the product or services which best meets their needs
- Cross-selling credit union products and services
- Processing member financial transactions
- Processing member requests for basic account updates and closures
- Other general office tasks, including but not limited to, answering telephones, filing, and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of high school education and will have completed a post-secondary program or have one year related employment experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with cash handling and customer service is an asset
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter, by March 17, 2017, in confidence to:Wendy Harvey, Human Resources Manager New Ross Credit Union 50 Highway 12, PO Box 69 Chester Basin, NS B0J 1K0