Chief Executive Officer – League Data Ltd.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
WHY JOIN LEAGUE DATA
League Data prides itself on being an engaged and collaborative company that drives results through innovation. With a staff of approximately 35 professionals from across Atlantic Canada, we are focused on enabling digital transformation in the Atlantic Credit Union System.
As part of the Atlantic Credit Union System, League Data supports the successful brand of credit unions and their contributions to all our communities through effective enterprise technology solutions. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital transformation – it’s an opportunity to confidently lead the Credit Union System through growth and opportunities that ultimately make a positive impact in the lives of our members.
Based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, the Chief Executive Officer’s primary responsibility and accountability is to provide strategic direction and leadership to League Data, enabling the company to fulfill its vision in serving credit unions throughout Atlantic Canada.
Reporting directly to League Data’s Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer serves a diverse group of stakeholders, including credit union Boards and Management while collaborating with various credit union organizations, external suppliers and government and regulatory agencies.
- Collaborating with the Board of Directors and Management to develop multi-year and annual Strategic Plans.
- Continuing to build a company culture that embraces innovation and delivery.
- Building consensus among multiple stakeholders on strategic priorities.
- Ensuring sound financial planning, management and reporting.
- Representing credit unions on regional and national committees and organizations to ensure the digital transformation in the Atlantic Credit Union System is successful.
- Managing the negotiation of outsourcing and vendor agreements.
- To be successful in this role you will have the following competencies, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrate and model a calm and professional presence in interactions with all stakeholders;
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Knowledge of Credit Union System and/or Canadian Banking industry;
- Strong combination of business and technical skills;
- Ability to approach vendors and utilize successful negotiation/contract practices;
- Think in innovative and creative ways to lead changes to improve service delivery;
- Ability to identify long term goals and champion their implementation, ensuring a balance of innovation vs. practicality;
- 10 to 15 years of management experience, including a minimum of 5 years at the senior management or executive leadership level. Or a combination of education and experience.
For additional information regarding the Chief Executive Officer position or to apply using a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter no later than March 10, 2020, please contact:
ATTENTION: Corinne Stockford