Collection/Commercial Administration – Victory Credit Union
Victory Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 3 branch locations serving our members throughout Hants County. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Collection/Commercial Administration. This is a regular full-time position. The incumbent will have a diploma in Business and a minimum of one year experience.
- Open new commercial accounts requiring lending
- Perform credit checks, searches as required under PPSA, Corporate registry and property taxes
- Prepare credit agreements
- Maintain loan files, clean up paid loan files, satisfy discharges as required, maintain all endorsed loan documentation in central filing system
- Respond to member inquiries regarding business banking services
- Monitor commercial and personal account overdraft activity to minimize losses to the credit union
- Review delinquent accounts to determine which members must be contacted and confer to determine reason for overdue payment
- Prepare various delinquency reports including allowance for impaired and delinquency rate report
- takes ownership of Personal Development Plan
- Are you results oriented with strategic thinking skills and abilities?
- Do you have a high degree of knowledge of collections and/or commercial lending?
- Are you organized, efficient and have a desire to help the team grow?
This is a full time position. Victory Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
Susan Fletcher, Manager HR/Member Services
PO Box 340, 150 Wentworth Road, Windsor, NS B0N 2T0
We wish to thank applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date for this position is May 13th, 2019.