Commercial Account Manager
For 6 consecutive years OMISTA Credit Union has been ranked as one of the
Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada by Progress Magazine!
As one of the most dynamic Credit Unions in New Brunswick and also rated by Progress Magazine as one of the TOP 101 Companies in the Atlantic, OMISTA is committed to being an employer of choice by providing a challenging and rewarding professional work environment.
OMISTA is a full-service financial institution with approximately $275 million in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 71 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. OMISTA provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing. To learn more, visit www.omista.com.
OMISTA Credit Union has an opening for a Commercial Account Manager in Fredericton, NB. Reporting to the Commercial Manager in Moncton, the Commercial Account Manager will promote, sell and administer commercial lending and deposit services, and manage the Fredericton area commercial portfolio. With the strong growth potential for this segment of our business, we are looking for an individual who will provide a strong focus on networking and business development.
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration or Commerce and a minimum of 3 years of commercial lending experience.
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Success in meeting and exceed business objectives
- Proven business development and relationship management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pursue the challenge and submit your cover letter and resume to:
OMISTA Credit Union
Human Resource Department
1192 Mountain Road
Moncton, NB E1C 2T6
Deadline : August 23, 2013
As a standard component of the OMISTA recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete a case study exercise and profiling.