Commercial Account Manager
Are you interested in pursuing a challenging, dynamic career with an organization that values employee growth, development and the communities within which it operates? Read on!
Tignish Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $132 Million serving approximately 8,500 members from 2 branches and a Commercial Lending Center in Tignish and Alberton, Prince Edward Island. Operating a diversified lending portfolio within the business sector with a concentration in the fishing and farming industries, Tignish Credit Union is looking for a Commercial Account Manager. The Commercial Account Manager, based out of the Commercial Lending Center in Tignish, will be responsible for promoting and selling commercial lending services, and managing a commercial loan portfolio.
- Oversee an assigned Commercial Lending Portfolio comprised of small and medium size businesses including those connected to the fishing and farming industries
- Assessment and approval of new credit requests within authorized limits
- Undertake and recommend appropriate collection activities on delinquent accounts including legal action and security realization
- Development of new business opportunities for the credit union including cross-selling of other deposit and personal lending opportunities
- Represent the credit union and provide leadership in key community activities i.e. business, charitable, civic and social organizations
Qualifications and Experience:
As the ideal candidate for this position, you hold a diploma or degree in Business Administration or Commerce and have a minimum of 3 years of commercial lending experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You possess superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgement as well as a demonstrated ability to analyze risk backed by proven organizational skills and attention to detail that ensures accuracy. Your communication skills enable you to effectively listen and clearly communicate the value added difference of products and services based on needs which allows you to maintain and build lasting customer relationships. You want a career, and the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that values its employees’ long term success and achievement of goals.
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits package and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If this sounds like you, tell us more by submitting your cover letter and résumé in MS Word to email@example.com by July 15, 2015.