Commercial Account Manager, Bayview Credit Union, Saint John, NB
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St George. For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com.
A vacancy exists for a Commercial Account Manager – Credit Department (Saint John, NB). As a Commercial Account Manager you will be responsible for business development and retention. You will manage an assigned commercial portfolio at an acceptable level of risk by completing credit reviews, authorizing and renewing or declining member requests, completion of documentation, managing delinquency and identifying high risk accounts.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A post secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce, business administration or related experience
- Minimum 3 years commercial lending experience structuring and managing relationships
- Excellent financial analytic skills especially in areas managing risk
- Proven business development skills
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
Please send your resume in confidence, by Friday, July 21, complete with cover letter and references to:Ginny Hourihan, CHRP Human Resources Manager Bayview Credit Union Email to: email@example.com
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.