Commercial Account Manager – Charlottetown Branch – Provincial Credit Union
Provincial Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $378 million in assets under management, more than 15,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Charlottetown, Montague, North Rustico, and Stratford. Provincial provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing.
Provincial Credit Union has an opening for a Commercial Account Manager in the Charlottetown Branch. Reporting to the Manager of Commercial Lending, the Commercial Account Manager will promote, sell and administer commercial lending and deposit services. With the strong growth potential for this segment of our business, we are looking for an individual who will provide a strong focus on networking and business development.
- A degree in Business Administration or Commerce and a minimum of 2 years of commercial lending experience. An alternate combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven business development and relationship management skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Provincial Credit Union provides a very competitive salary and benefit package. To pursue the challenge, submit your cover letter and resume electronically to:
Provincial Credit Union
Att’n: Bert Ronahan
This position has a deadline for application of March 8th, 2019 and we thank people in advance for their interest in this position, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.