Commercial Account Manager, OMISTA Credit Union, NB
OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide A Better Way To Bank – one that operates with the best interests of their customers and community in mind.
We believe in investing in something bigger. Each other.
Commercial Account Manager
OMISTA Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $330M in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. As one of the most vibrant Credit Unions in New Brunswick, OMISTA is proud to be a certified B Corporation™, which means we are committed to enhancing our communities through economic, social and environmental objectives. B Corps are better companies – better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.
OMISTA Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Commercial Account Manager. The position could be located in Moncton or Fredericton, NB. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the CAM will provide account management and leadership as follows:
- Acquire, grow and deepen member relationships through personalized financial advice;
- Proactively connect with members, and potential members, to gather insights through personal contact to best understand their needs and fulfill their business and personal financial needs;
- Be accessible to members and as permitted, visit them on-site to gain a in-depth understanding of their business objectives and operations;
- Manage risk and exercise due diligence in all banking procedures and develop appropriate action plans in response to concerns/risks;
- Drive business sales volume, and business solutions, through opportunity spotting to enhance revenue opportunities;
- Develop and foster external business referral sources through networking, your centres of influence, and active engagement in community activities;
- Occasional travel throughout the province may be required in an effort to properly maintain member relationships.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Business Administration and at least 2 years’ related experience
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships as well as acquire new members
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Accounting experience will be considered an asset
Deadline: November 13, 2017
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.