Commercial Account Manager
Provincial Credit Union (formerly Metro and Stella Maris Credit Unions) is a full-service financial institution with approximately $260 million in assets under management, more than 15,000 customers, 51 employees and 3 branches located in Charlottetown, North Rustico, and Stratford. The Credit Union has been ranked the Number 1 place to work in Atlantic Canada by Progress Magazine for the past two years. Provincial provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing.
Provincial Credit Union has an opening for a Commercial Account Manager. Reporting to the Manager of Lending, the Commercial Account Manager will promote, sell and administer commercial lending and deposit services. With the strong growth potential for this segment of our business, we are looking for an individual who will provide a strong focus on networking and business development.
- A degree in Business Administration or Commerce and a minimum of 2 years of commercial lending experience. An alternate combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Proven business development and relationship management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Provincial Credit Union provides a very competitive salary and benefit package. To pursue the challenge, submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Provincial Credit Union
Attention: Bert Ronahan
281 University Ave.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7L3
Closing Date: Friday, December 13, 2013