Commercial Account Manager
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with over $325 million in assets, 9 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex, St. George and St. Stephen, over 120 employees and 75 years experience in financial management. Bayview Credit Union has been named as one of Atlantic Canada’s Best Places to Work for five years as well as one of the Top 101 Companies.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com.
A vacancy exists for a full time Commercial Account Manager – Credit Department (Saint John, NB). As a Commercial Account Manager you will be responsible for business development and retention. You will manage an assigned commercial portfolio at an acceptable level of risk by completing credit reviews, authorizing and renewing or declining member requests, completion of documentation, managing delinquency and identifying high risk accounts.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- a post secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce, business administration or related experience
- minimum 3 years commercial lending experience structuring and managing relationships
- excellent financial analytic skills especially in areas managing risk
- proven business development skills
- strong relationship builder and communicator
- strong organizational and attention to detail skills
Closing date for applications is April 17, 2013.
Please send your resume in confidence complete with cover letter and references to:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
57 King Street, Suite 300, Saint John, NB, E2L 1G5
Fax to: (506) 642-6077 OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.