Commercial Lending Clerk Administration Branch – Commercial Department
Caisse populaire de Clare Ltée is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $88.2 million, serving approximately 5300 members from 2 locations in Clare. Operating a diversified lending portfolio with the business sector focused on small to medium enterprise, Caisse populaire de Clare Ltée is looking for a Commercial Lending Clerk at the Administration Branch – Commercial Department.
Key Responsibilities (the position):
- Responsible for answering the telephone, presenting and explaining a basic number of credit union products and services.
- Processing financial transactions including daily balancing of transactions.
- Cross-selling credit union products and services and assisting them to utilize these products and services.
- Responsible for checking daily reports.
- Account Openings.
- Credit Card Applications.
- Collection / NSF cheques activities.
- Maintain files with proper documentation required.
- Prepare release of security on paid out loans, insurance refunds, cheque orders, meeting minutes, prepare and send letters, 3rd Party, NSLG, CSBF Administration, etc.
- Provide branch support to the Commercial Lending Staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
Full Position Description available upon request.
Qualifications (the person):
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have successfully completed a certificate or diploma in Business Administration or a minimum of two years experience in commercial credit and collections in a financial institution; or equivalent combination of education and experience in credit. Knowledge of financial statements and analysis is an asset. This position has the possibility to transition into a commercial lending position.
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your name before noon on February 7, 2020 by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and for any inquiries contact Sandra or Renel by email or phone 902-769-5312.