Commercial Lending Officer – Trainee, Advance Savings Credit Union, Moncton, NB
Advance Savings Credit Union is a full service financial institution serving the needs of South-Eastern New Brunswick. With over 8400 members and 4 locations, ASCU is one of the largest credit unions in New Brunswick. Through exceptional customer service our dedicated employees deliver superior customer service everyday. The commercial banking centre has achieved significant growth as part of the overall strategy and requires another talented individual to support and foster the next level of growth.
ASCU is currently accepting applications for the position of Commercial Lending Officer – Trainee. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Director, New Business Development.
The Commercial Lending Officer-Trainee is an integral part of the commercial team and will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Business Development
- Provide lending support to the entire commercial lending process including marketing, disbursement, monitoring and repayment
- Provide general department administrative support to the Commercial Lending team
The successful candidate will demonstrate potential to provide superior customer service and business development acumen. Confidentiality and meticulous attention to detail is a requirement. The candidate will be analytical, an effective communicator and comfortable negotiating/resolving day to day issues. Candidates will also have:
- University degree, college diploma or accredited training
- 1-2 years business development, credit and administration
- Credit Union and/or commercial lending experience considered an asset
- ASCU is prepared to offer comprehensive training to a high-potential candidate
Salary is commensurate with experience. Advance Savings Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Application close date is Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:Don Bourque Director, New Business Development Advance Savings Credit Union 141 Weldon Street Moncton, NB E1C 5W1
We appreciate your interest in ASCU! Only those candidates selected for an interview with be contacted.