Commercial Lending Sales Support Associate, Valley Credit Union, NS
Located in beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150 Million in assets. We have an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Lending Sales Support Associate to assist in the management of the existing commercial portfolio and develop and manage new commercial banking relationships.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Relationship Manager, the Commercial Lending Sales Support Associate provides administrative and sales support to the Commercial Lending Department ensuring the credit union’s commercial loan portfolio is maintained in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to the Commercial Lending Department including preparing correspondence, reports and balancing accounts; inputting data to systems; maintenance of the filing system; responding to member inquiries and other general office administration.
- Facilitates commercial renewal process including member correspondence, collecting required documentation, updating applications and inputting data and fees as necessary. Coordinates efforts with Commercial Lending team as required.
- Ensures all title requirements have been met and that commercial loan security documents have been registered with the appropriate registry and within appropriate timelines. May, on behalf of the credit union, conduct PPSA searches, register security agreements, and maintain a log for all new and maturing security interests.
- Provides support and training to branch network with respect to commercial account openings and opens commercial accounts as necessary to facilitate funding requirements of the Commercial department.
- Management of Funeral Account Terms until such time that these are fully matured.
- Effectively uses the credit union’s customer relationship management software.
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned.
If you are highly motivated and demonstrate a commitment to delivering superior service we are interested in speaking with you. To learn more about this opportunity or to express your interest, please contact John Mooy at 902-538-4510 ext 4516 or send your resume by email to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.