Commercial Relationship Manager, Valley Credit Union, Nova Scotia
Located in beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150 Million in assets. We have an immediate need for an experienced Commercial Relationship Manager to assist in the management of the existing commercial portfolio and develop and manage new commercial banking relationships.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Relationship Manager, the Commercial Relationship Manager is responsible for evaluating, recommending and authorizing of commercial and public sector applications for credit. The successful candidate is expected to build a relationship with the members and provide a full array of business banking solutions. Additionally, this person may be called upon to assist Branch Managers with credit structuring, assessment and provide training/coaching.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing applications to determine the feasibility of granting credit
- Managing existing Business Banking Relationships
- Acquisition of new Clients
- Completing annual reviews for existing credit
- A thorough understanding of banking products, including; credit, deposit, cash management, and wealth
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Developing relationships with COIs in the community to support our members needs
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed a certificate or diploma in Business Administration plus have five or more years industry experience in or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
If you are highly motivated and demonstrate a commitment to delivering superior service we are interested in speaking with you. To learn more about this opportunity or to express your interest, please contact John Mooy at 902-538-4510 ext 4516 or send your resume by email to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.