Community Engagement & Marketing Officer
LaHave River Credit Union is a Full-Service Financial institution serving our members throughout the South Shore and beyond. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Full-Time Community Engagement & Marketing Officer.
Reporting to the CEO, the Community Engagement & Marketing Officer is responsible for planning, developing, and delivering an effective marketing and communications program that promotes the credit union’s products and services to existing and prospective member; and for effectively and efficiently managing all available resources to clearly articulate the credit union’s brand and maximize positive exposure of the credit union. The position will also be responsible for CEO & Board of Director administrative support including creation and formatting correspondence, briefings, meeting minutes, presentation and other documents. The position actively arranges meetings and assists with preparation related to various corporate events.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully completed either a Business Administration Diploma or a Business Administration Degree, with an emphasis in business marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Minimum intermediate level proficiency in MS Office products
- Minimum intermediate Knowledge of Professional Image Editing Software
- Minimum intermediate Knowledge of Canva
- Flair for Creativity and full of creative energy
- Keen eye for marketing design and strategy
- Understanding of branding, communications and strategy
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Multitask and function well under tight timelines
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with LaHave River Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check. Applications will be accepted until 4:00pm, Jan 28th, 2021.
This position requires moderate travel and occasional evening and weekend work. This is a salary position with Medical/Dental Benefits and matching RRSPs contributions.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in Word or PDF Format, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:
Corey Rogers, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org (Fax) 902-543-3947
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
LaHave River Credit Union is committed to fostering a culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. The credit union encourages applications from Indigenous persons, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, women, persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community.