Compliance/Card Services Officer (Full-time)
Compliance/Card Services Officer (Full-time; Moncton or Fredericton)
OMISTA Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $297 million in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. As one of the most vibrant Credit Unions in New Brunswick, OMISTA is proud to be a certified B Corporation™, which means we are committed to enhancing our communities through economic, social and environmental objectives. B Corps are better companies – better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.
Compliance duties include, but are not limited to:
- Verify compliance with prescribed regulations policies and procedures, ie. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Spam Legislation, Privacy, etc.
- Completion of annual government filings and regular reporting to risk agencies
- Monitoring and communication of all fraud alerts
- Completion of the Credit Union’s Biennial Risk Review
- Monitoring of identified high risk and employee accounts
- Investigate and resolve any fraud activity
Card Services duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of payment and credit cards;
- Investigate and resolve issues with the same
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Compliance
Deadline: August 28, 2017
As a standard component of the OMISTA recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete a behavioural profiling assessment.