Consulting Services Officer
Atlantic Central is looking for a Consulting Services Officer to provide high quality program and project support to the Consulting, Loss Prevention and Relationship Management functional teams in the areas of data reporting, planning, analysis and coordination of training activities, meetings and training sessions, monitoring and tracking of Relationship Management activities and projects.
Reporting to the Director, Credit Union Consulting Services and Loss Prevention, the Consulting Services Officer is generally responsible for:
- Providing support for the data analysis program in the department that will require the utilization of Excel, Access and other Microsoft programs.
- Preparing and reviewing reports from the department’s contact management program.
- Providing liaison, program support and logistical coordination support for a variety of courses, workshops, conferences (both classroom and web based).
- Managing the extranet site for the Consulting functional team and the Relationship Management program.
- Providing general office administrative support and completing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have successfully completed a diploma in Business Administration plus have 2-3 years of direct experience or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful candidate will also have the following skill set:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills (including technical writing skills)
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) as well as Articulate and survey programs (e.g. Demographix)
- Demonstrated proficiency in recording and transcribing minutes
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating, composing and editing written materials
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven events coordination ability
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
This is a permanent full-time position and is rated a Salary Level CU-4 ($39,959 – $47,010). Atlantic Central offers a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity to participate in the Performance Sharing Incentive Plan.
Applications will close on Friday, June 13, 2014.
Interested candidates should forward their résumé, in confidence, to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 9200, Station A
Halifax, NS B3K 5N3
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (When sending applications by e-mail, please send in MS Word format)