Consumer Lending Manager, Bayview Credit Union
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with over $300 million in assets, 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George, and over 75 years experience in financial management.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time CONSUMER LENDING MANAGER. The main purpose of this position is to oversee the operations of consumer lending, approval of credit, product development, recommending of policy and procedures and ensure follow up action on consumer credit as required.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Strong personal lending and administration skills in a financial institution (minimum 5 years lending experience required)
- Post secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- People Management Experience in required
- Exemplary Member Service Skills
- Skilled problem solver and decision maker
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical thinker with focus on attention to detail
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:Ginny Hourihan, CHRP Human Resources Manager Bayview Credit Union Fax to: (506) 642-6077 OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.