Controller, OMISTA Credit Union, Moncton, NB
OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide A Better Way To Bank – one that operates with the best interests of their customers and community in mind. We believe in investing in something bigger. Each other.
OMISTA Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $330M in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. As one of the most vibrant Credit Unions in New Brunswick, OMISTA is proud to be a certified B Corporation™, which means we are committed to enhancing our communities through economic, social and environmental objectives. B Corps are better companies – better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.
OMISTA Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Controller in Moncton, NB. Reporting to the CEO, the Controller will provide financial leadership in the following areas:
- Asset Liability Matching Analysis
- Internal Control
- Implementation of IFRS 9 and Future Standards
- Board Reporting
- Audit Committee Resource
- Risk Management
- Rate Setting
- Liquidity Management
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience, preferably with a CPA designation
- Strong knowledge of accounting and controls
- Advanced skill in Excel, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Deadline: November 13, 2017
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.