Credential Financial Strategies Inc. Associate Advisor, East Coast
Credential Financial Strategies Inc. (“CFS”) is a wealth management program that specializes in insurance and other financial products and services. In partnership with East Coast Credit Union, CFS presently has an opening for a full-time Associate Advisor.
The successful candidate will work out of our CFS office located in Antigonish, NS. Our employees are team-oriented individuals and support a relationship-based environment. As an integral member of the Wealth Management Services team, this position is responsible for assisting the Advisors in delivering high value customized advice and financial planning to members. In addition, you will assist with business development, opportunity spotting, revenue generation, office administration and other related duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant post-secondary degree or Diploma (i.e. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree or Bachelor of Commerce Degree) or equivalent to 2 years professional experience in finance, sales, business development, or another business-related filed.
- Completion of the IFIC course (Investment Funds Institute of Canada), Life Licensing course, or the CSC course (Canadian Securities Course), is a definite asset.
- General investment and insurance industry knowledge and awareness of the Canadian Credit Union System are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated skills include: excellent telephone and organizational skills, excellent written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills. Experience with working with all major types of office equipment. Familiar with personal computers and a full range of knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with office administration (making appointments, preparing for interviews, handling complaints and concerns, following up with clients, inputting financial plan information, processing product applications).
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits\
- Excellent career development towards Financial Advisor
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
To apply for this position in confidence, interested candidates should email their resume by October 5th, 2018 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also encouraged to visit the Aviso website at www.aviso.ca and the East Coast Credit Union website at www.eastcoastcu.ca.
We want to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Credential Financial Strategies Inc. is a member company under Aviso Wealth Inc., offering financial planning, life insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc. and is used under license.