Credit Administrator, Term Position, Eagle River Credit Union, Deer Lake, NL
We have a Term Contract opportunity for a motivated and results focused individual who wants to expand their knowledge and skills while contributing to essential aspects of our business. By joining the Credit & Collections Department as a Credit Administrator, the successful incumbent will be part of providing win-win solutions for our loyal membership.
The ideal Credit Administrator contributes to the achievement of the departments goals; and, supports the Branches in achieving sales targets by way of: providing superior administrative support to the Credit & Collections Department; and by supporting Eagle River Credit Union’s members with general inquires related to loan documentation, loan processing, and loan reporting.
Specifically, the Credit Administrator is responsible for supporting and contributing to the health of both the Retail and Commercial Loan portfolios, and performs the following duties:
- Responsible for the administrative duties as it relates to the Retail and Commercial Loans portfolio.
- Responsible for producing and updating a variety of monthly, quarterly, and annual department reports.
- Reviews assigned reports and lending documentation for errors, omissions, and inaccuracies. Liaises with the appropriate department to resolve accordingly.
- Maintains strong working relationships with other departments, Legal Counsel and other external agencies to allow for effective follow-up of documentation related to loan documentation, registrations, reviews, etc.
- Provides administrative support to Eagle River Credit Union’s Lending Committee and Conditional Sales Program as it relates to documentation, filing, and monitoring.
- While performing administrative duties, ensures full compliance with all Credit Union policies and procedures, including Anti-Money Laundering policies, and the requirements of the relevant regulatory bodies as communicated by the Compliance Department and External Auditor.
- Contributes to the success of the Credit Union by completing other duties as required or assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position has: intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills, specifically in Excel; superior communication and multitasking skills; has the ability to build strong relationships; is an effective problem solver with above average analytical skills; and, ideally has experience in a Retail Banking and Lending environment.
We offer very competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, and performance bonuses.
Applications close on Wednesday, January 17, 2018
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca, or by mail to:
Human Resources Department
Eagle River Credit Union
1 Church Street
Deer Lake, NL A8A 1C9
Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women, to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.