CU Response Team Representative
Are you a salesperson who wants to bridge the gap between branch transactions and digital channels? Are you a community minded individual who loves to build relationships and solve problems while following a People First / Banking Second methodology? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a CU Response Team Representative to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small‐to‐medium‐size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Supervisor – CU Response Team, the CU Response Team Representative (CURTR), will be often the first point of contact for OMISTA members (and potential members). The CURTR shall efficiently process a wide variety of transactions and assist in the promotion and needs‐based sale of OMISTA products and services. This position requires keen problem‐solving skills and a strong knowledge of OMISTA products and services.
A key component of the CURTR role will be to utilize all digital platforms available to communicate, record, share and refer with / to OMISTA colleagues ensuring a high customer service standard is attained and maintained.
- Using a member‐centric approach, action members’ incoming inquires by providing up‐to‐date information on the full range of OMISTA products and services ensuring members make the best financial decisions.
- Be proficient in all aspects of e‐Services including, but not limited to, Online Banking, Live Chat, Online New Accounts and Online Loan Applications
- Proactively participate in outgoing sales solutions promotions to help the Customer Solutions Centre meet its service and productivity goals.
- Resolves member problems and complaints; takes action to reconcile discrepancies in records and accounts within assigned limits or referring the member to another employee as appropriate.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Exceptional customer and sales skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to cultivate long‐term customer relationships, as well as acquire new clients
- A desire to be part of a kick‐ass team
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
- Demonstrated a good knowledge of financial products and services
- Demonstrated skills in problem‐solving and versatility
- Experience working and developing relationships with members, potential members, and employees is required.
- A minimum of 1 ‐2 years of banking experience.
- A strong commitment to a People First – Banking Second methodology
Education and Training
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration/Commerce and/or job‐related experience
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Location: Fredericton OR Moncton
Work Environment: Flexible ‐ Branch and/or Virtual
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: November 10, 2020
Application ID: 2020 CURTR 001
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.