Customer Engagement Manager
Who Are We?
League Data is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the Atlantic Credit Union System. We provide information technology services and support to the 47 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. We are seeking a Customer Engagement Manager to join our Customer Success team, who are responsible for managing the overall relationship with our credit unions.
The Role – Customer Engagement Manager
You are energized by people with a passion for building and maintaining relationships, and can motivate others to take action when necessary. To follow through on commitments, you are well organized and personally accountable in prioritizing and executing your tasks. You understand that customer success is a team effort, and always work across department functions to ensure success. A strategic thinker, you seek to understand and advocate for the customer’s business requirements, ensuring that League Data solutions meet both the expectations of the member, and the strategic plans of the credit union. Where others see challenges, you see opportunity to deliver solutions which strengthen the partnership between League Data and its credit unions. You are confident in the face of challenging discussions, and have excellent communication skills, including clear delivery of presentations at the senior management level. As a keen learner, you embrace an innovative change mindset that will contribute to League Data’s digital transformation efforts.
- As primary point of contact, be an advocate for credit unions to align League Data’s products and service offerings with the credit union’s strategy;
- Build strong relationships as a partner with credit unions by engaging and seeking opportunities to respond to business plans, issues, concerns, requests, etc.;
- Collaborate within the League Data team including participation on cross-functional projects;
- Possess a good understanding of the credit union’s business objectives and requirements to inform League Data’s strategic roadmap and business plans;
- Build and monitor an engagement plan with specific strategies for each credit union to ensure business alignment and measurable satisfaction targets;
- Identify training, education, and enhanced communication requirements for credit unions;
- Escalate issues with speed and appropriate priority, ensuring an outcome that builds further trust;
- Travel is a requirement of this position.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer relationship role working with senior leadership teams;
- University degree or college diploma in business, technology or another relevant field (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of financial services, credit unions, or financial technology
- Experience working in a digital workplace
- French language
Please email us an electronic copy of your resume with a cover letter, describing how you best fit the role and requirements, attention Denise DeYoung, Supervisor Corporate Services: – email@example.com.
Applications will close on February 2, 2018.