Customer Service Representative (Front-line Teller) – NBTA Credit Union
NBTA Credit Union is seeking to fill a Full Time Customer Service Representative (Front-line Teller) position. This position is located in Fredericton NB and is well suited for an individual with excellent customer service experience, seeking an opportunity to work for a progressive and innovative organization.
NBTA Credit Union is a full service financial cooperative organization that is deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. We offer refreshingly honest banking and take pride in providing an exceptional member experience.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective members; processing financial transactions including daily balancing of cash and transactions; assisting members with their financial needs and promoting Credit Union products and services.
- Proactively identify members’ financial needs; suggest appropriate products or services and refer members to other departments
- Process various financial transactions and balance daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Understand all products and services offered by NBTA Credit Union
- Present, explain, and cross-sell credit union products and services through analyzing owner needs and presenting the benefits and alternatives
- Perform a variety of general office tasks, including project work, checking reports and other general office administration
- Adhere to all security and risk management procedures
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Completed a certificate or diploma in Business and have a minimum of two years sales and service experience, preferably in the financial industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superior customer service and business development skills
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team
- We offer opportunities for training and personal development
- Competitive compensation including a full benefits package
- Additional employee perks include but are not limited to: wellness credit and reduced rate on employee loans and mortgages
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 11, 2019.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and credit check.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.