Customer Service Representative – OMISTA Credit Union
Are you a salesperson who loves to develop relationships while solving problems? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to customer and potential customer inquiries and assisting customers in finding the product or service that best suits their needs. The CSR is the first point of contact, and as such, this position is instrumental in building and retaining positive relationships.
- Respond to customer and potential customer inquiries
- Analyze needs and assist customers in determining the product or service that best meets their needs.
- Know all credit union products to best serve the customer
- Process daily teller transactions in an efficient, accurate and pleasant manner
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to cultivate client relationships, as well as acquire new clients
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in handling cash
- Financial services experience is definitely considered an asset
Education and Training
- A certificate and/or diploma from a post-secondary institution
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Location: Mountain Road, Moncton, NB
Work Environment: Branch
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020 Application ID: 2020 – 01-003
Email resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.