Customer Service Representative – (Permanent Part-Time)
Advance Savings Credit Union is a full service financial institution with an asset size of 144 million, a membership of over 9600, and 6 branches located in Moncton, Riverview, Petitcodiac, Salisbury, Rexton, and Port Elgin. Our objective is to provide our owners with the most effective financial services and guidance to empower then to make the best financial decisions.
Advance Savings Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Service Representative.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the CSR will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing and balancing various financial transactions; balancing cash drawer and daily transactions; investigating and resolving out of balance conditions
- Updating member computer records
- Answering questions and assisting members in making the most effective usage of service offerings. Presenting, explain and cross-selling credit union products and services through analyzing member needs and presenting the benefits and alternatives
- Resolving problems or discrepancies concerning member accounts; within assigned limits
- Performing a variety of general office tasks, including project work, checking reports and other general office administration, as directed by supervisor(s)
- Assisting and backing up other team members and completing other duties assigned.
The successful candidate should have experience working with cash and in a customer service environment. The CSR must have excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to adjust to changing priorities. Attention to detail, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Advance Savings Credit Union offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits program. All applicants must be bondable.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, August 22, 2014
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to:
Cathy Darland, Branch Manager
Advance Savings Credit Union
141 Weldon Street, Moncton, NB E1C 5W1
We would like to thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.