Dealer Finance Administrator (18 Month Full-time Contract; Moncton), OMISTA
OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide A Better Way To Bank – one that operates with the best interests of their customers and community in mind. We believe in investing in something bigger. Each other.
OMISTA Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $330M in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. As one of the most vibrant Credit Unions in New Brunswick, OMISTA is proud to be a certified B Corporation™, which means we are committed to enhancing our communities through economic, social and environmental objectives. B Corps are better companies – better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.
We are actively seeking a dynamic self-motivated individual to join our team as Dealer Finance Administrator for a18 month full-time contract. This role is responsible for the daily administration of the credit union’s dealer plan. The incumbent will assist the Dealer Finance Manager in providing
superior service and attention to both partner dealerships as well as members. The position is located in Moncton, NB.
Dealer Finance Administrator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between all Dealership Business Managers (hereinafter “Dealers”) and
- OMISTA Credit Union.
- Collect and compile information relating to loan applications.
- Presenting and recommending applications to Dealer Finance Manager or designated lenders
- for adjudication.
- Collect loan documentation for new loans in accordance with established policies and
- Maintain up to date tracking sheets and reporting as required.
- Assist in developing and maintaining profitable growth of Dealer Financing by providing
- support when required to the Dealer Finance Manager.
- Participate in the achievement of sales targets.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of credit union lending and deposit products and services and
- relevant policies and legislation.
- Participate in training programs and cross training, as required.
- Respond to members’ inquiries on financial services offered and be prepared to make
- pertinent referrals to the Dealer Finance Manager or Financial Service Advisors.
- Prepare and distribute welcome packages to new members.
- Keep up to date on current Dealer Finance policies to be enabled to respond to dealers’
- inquiries on existing loan applications, payouts, and other needs.
- Develop and/or promote programs and procedures that will ensure quality dealer service is
- provided at all times.
- Maintain and help to strengthen current and potential dealer relationships to enhance the credit
- unions’ position in the local economy.
- Maintain and help to strengthen the Dealer Finance Departments current relationship with all
- other departments within the Credit Union.
- Be motivated to keep creativity and community support top of mind.
- Successful completion of a one to two year post-secondary business program.
- Have a minimum of one to three years’ experience and/or training in a financial institution; or
- equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Notable ability for trouble shooting and problem solving.
Reference: Dealer Finance Administrator – Moncton
Deadline: July 9, 2018
As a standard component of the OMISTA recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete a behavioral profiling assessment.