Deposit Administrator, OMISTA
OMISTA Credit Union is a B-Corp Certified, full-service co-operative financial institution with 4 branches, approximately $240 million in assets, and more than 10,000 members. We are committed to providing high quality financial solutions to enhance the economic well-being of our members and the communities in which we serve.
The Deposit Administrator Position:
We are actively seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Deposit Administrator. This role is responsible for the daily administration of the credit union’s registered plans and term deposits including RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs, Index-Linked products and Guaranteed Income Certificates. The incumbent will assist with Estate administration and Concentra’s deposit referral program.
- Administers and controls assigned portion of investment portfolio.
- Sells various investment services including term deposits, RRSPs, RESPs, RRIFs, LIFs, etc.
- Completes all associated investment documentation for new investments, renewals, redemptions, transfers and official receipts.
- Conducts interviews with members to identify investment needs.
- Analyzes potential opportunities involved in each situation to further assist the member as well as increasing the credit union’s deposit/lending portfolio and use of products.
- Notifies members of maturing deposits and options available to them.
- Responds to members’ inquiries on financial services offered by providing information on the features of each product and service.
- Provides administrative support including preparing correspondence reports, maintenance of investment documentation filing system and other general office administration.
- Adheres to legislation and security procedures as they pertain to the position.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying member’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, referring complex problems to Branch Manager as required; making necessary corrections and adjustments; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Successfully completed a one to two year post-secondary business program
- Have a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in a financial institution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Working with OMISTA Credit Union:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes but not limited to; health & dental, a pension plan, and participation in a wellness plan. OMISTA Credit Union will provide you with opportunities to develop, to take on new challenges, and help you to reach your potential at work.
Reference: Deposit Administrator
Deadline: June 8, 2018
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.