Digital Communications Specialist, League Data
Why Join League Data?
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, flexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with benefits. As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based financial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are a part. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive financial difference in the lives of our members.
We are currently seeking a Digital Communications Specialist for a 12-month contract position to join our team with potential to become permanent. The Digital Communications Specialist plays a leadership role within strategic communications. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Engagement & Innovation, they also work as a key leader within the communications team, helping to coach and develop others. The Digital Communications Specialist ensures the execution of League Data’s communication strategy and tactics, including managing the company’s web presence, social media and overall messaging flow. This includes the development of metrics to measure the effectiveness and engagement of the company’s digital and print communications. As a creative wordsmith with digital skills, you are able to interpret strategies and deliver the right communications for the right audience, while seeking engaging, fresh ways to manage the message.
What We Do
League Data is the Chief Information Offi cer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including comfort in writing to corporate board, digital print or web standards;
- Superior presentation and presentation design skills;
- Experience working in collaborative, team led environment; Experience in change management and organizational change processes;
- Ability prioritize competing demands and deliver strong results;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to be seen as a trusted influencer;
- Experience coaching and developing communications staff;
- Web development skills, including WordPress, considered an asset;
- Experience with the financial technology industry considered an asset;
- 5-7 years progressive communications expertise at the leadership level
How to Apply
Please send a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter describing how you best fi t the role and requirements to:
ATTENTION: Denise DeYoung