Digital Marketing Coordinator – Sydney Credit Union
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you a creative outside-the-box thinker with a flair for the creative when it comes to digital marketing? Are you proactive and passionate when it comes to brand promotion on all platforms? Can you transform strategy into effective and measurable marketing actions?
Key responsibilities include:
- As part of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will help develop, implement, track and optimize activities across all digital marketing channels in order to maximize engagement with our members and the community.
- Play an important role in enhancing the brand awareness and reputation of Sydney Credit Union among our members, with our community partners and within our community.
- Understands and can execute on web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Understands design and the importance of maintaining a presence across social media and digital channels and can evaluate and report on engagement on each platform.
- Instrumental in taking a lead in the digital marketing of Sydney Credit Union, updating and creating content for website, social media and traditional media platforms.
- Visible at our community sponsored events, playing a key role in fostering and growing our member and community relationships.
- Flexibility with hours; available to work evenings and weekends.
- Successful candidate will be experienced as well as current in digital/social media trends and best practices.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing or other related field or equivalent, and a minimum of 3 years’ digital marketing experience, including managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent comprehension of social media and website metrics/analytic tools, ad serving tools, keyword research and Google Analytics; marketing data driven optimization.
- Highly organized and driven to develop, plan and communicate marketing activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize and multi-task with excellent time and project management skills, and thrives in a results-driven environment.
- Experience with all aspects of video and video editing production.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of financial products and services, including features and benefits, would be considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Starting salary: $862.27 weekly
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your resume to:
Chief Operating Officer| Sydney Credit Union
Deadline: March 7th 2020